Plant Disease Treatments
If We Don't Call Back In One Hour For Your Quote Lunch Is On Us!
What are Plant Diseases?
When plants are stressed, they become vulnerable to insects and other pathogens. Although some pathogens attack healthy plants, many attack and infect only stressed plants. The vast majority of problems with ornamentals in landscapes stem from abiotic factors related to the environment. Some common causes are:
- Water stress
- Unsuitable location
- Extreme temperatures
- Plant injury (chemical or physical)
- Pesticide application issues
- Nutrient imbalances
- Incorrect fertilization
- Improper maintenance or planting
Lawn Sense is a local company uniquely attuned to local conditions and know what it takes to make a great lawn thrive in our community. Get the lawn you’ve always dreamed of with the help of our expert lawn technicians and our proven treatment program. If you need help please call us at 972-529-8423 or fill out the form.
Common Plant Diseases
We Are Here To Help
At Lawn Sense we are the local experts in sprinkler repair and lawn treatments, including plant diseases. We know the best way to grow a successful business is to deliver great customer service and excellent results. Whether you need your sprinkler system fixed quickly, want to get your lawn back in shape, or you want to save money on your water bills, our experienced specialists are eager to help.
All too often we hear about homeowners looking for help with lawn treatments and either can’t get ahold of anyone or can’t someone to show up. You won’t have that problem with us. Someone is available to answer your call at all times. That’s one reason we’re confident that we are the easiest company to work with in the metroplex!
If you’re wanting to make a change with your lawn through our program, have a sprinkler issue, or need help with plant diseases please call us at 972-529-8423 or fill out the form.
Treatments That Transform
Our treatment program is proven to keep your lawn looking great all year. Our complete treatment program includes a comprehensive slow-release fertilization program, pre-emergent weed control, and post-emergent weed control of both broadleaf and grassy weeds. We will help you determine the appropriate watering program to ensure maximum results. If you need help with your sprinkler system we have technicians on staff for that as well. Find out now why so many homeowners count on us. We’ll make your lawn worth bragging about. Get your lawn in the best shape it’s ever been in with the help of our lawn care technicians.
- Time Savings – Too many homeowners agonize over struggling lawns hoping for an eventual turnaround. However, you’re busy with work and other obligations that prevent you from dedicating the time and skills it takes to make things change. Our technicians will get you results fast.
- Manage Seasonal Changes – When seasons change, your lawn is at risk. We can help your lawn manage changes in temperature well and look amazing all year.
- Improve Property Values – The way your lawn works has a big impact on your home or commercial property’s value. Protect your investment by keeping your lawn looking great!
- Mental Health – Like a zen garden, a thick green lawn is not only pleasant to walk on it and look at, it can bring you a deep satisfaction. When you can see your home from down the street because of how green your lawn is, you’ll know you’re doing something right.